Written by Mark David
Colostrum is the first food for all mammals. It is produced by mammalian mothers for their offspring for 6 hours after birth, and is loaded with powerful immune and growth boosting nutrients.
There are many benefits to colostrum, but what might be the greatest benefit is its ability to boost the immune system, which then will increase the speed of healing and regeneration of all diseases and conditions.
Cows have a special type of colostrum which, unlike every other animal, is virtually bio-identical to human colostrum, making bovine colostrum a perfect way for us to get colostrum into our diet for improving our health and healing disease.
Supercharged all known immune factors, and all known growth factors, (97 Immune Factors and 87 growth factors) colostrum is a powerful and important healing food for all mammals.
As Dr. Daniel G Clarke states in his book Colostrum, Life’s First Food, “Bovine colostrum rebuilds the immune system, destroys viruses, bacteria, and fungi, accelerates healing of all body tissue, helps lose weight, burn fat, increase bone and lean muscle mass and slows down and even reverses aging.”
Colostrum and Cancer
According to statistics from the World Health Organization, 7.6 million people worldwide died from cancer in 2008. When you break down what Cancer is, it is basically a condition that occurs when the immune system becomes deficient. You might already know that your body experiences abnormal cancer cell growth all the time. But if your primary defense against illness—your immune system—is healthy and strong, it simply destroys these cells before they have a chance to spread and do lasting harm. If you have cancer and wish to heal it, the key then is to boost your immune system, and since Colostrum contains every single immune factor known to man, what you have is a combination of nutrients that will powerfully rebuild the immune system.
8 Scientific Studies on Lactoferrin and Cancer
Lactoferrin, an immune boosting peptide found abundantly in Colostrum, has proved to have a powerful anti-cancer effect in both human and animal studies. Here are 8 medical studies so you can learn more:
- Stomach Cancer – In this study, Bovine lactoferrin was used to treat human stomach cancer, and was found to induce apoptosis of human gastric cancer cells. (Study)
- Colon, Esophagus, Lung, and Bladder Cancer – In a review of clinical studies, researchers found that “bovine lactoferrin (bLF) has been found to significantly inhibit colon, esophagus, lung, and bladder carcinogenesis in rats when administered orally.” (Review)
- Lung Cancer – Researchers found that administering Bovine Lactoferrin to mice genetically bred to develop Cancer, “significantly eliminated expression of hVEGF-A165 and suppressed the formation of tumors.” They concluded that Bovine Lactoferrin “has considerable potential for therapeutic use in the treatment of lung cancer.” (Study)
- Colon Cancer – Camel milk lactoferrin reduces the proliferation of colorectal cancer cells and exerts antioxidant and DNA damage inhibitory activities. (Study)
- Lung Cancer – In this study, “Treatment with Bovine Lactoferrin decreased levels of tumor necrosis factor-α, IL-4, IL-6, and IL-10 cytokines, resulting in limited inflammation, which then restricted growth of the lung cancer.” (Study)
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer – Lactotransferrin acts as a tumor suppressor in nasopharyngeal carcinoma by repressing AKT through multiple mechanisms. (Study)
- All Cancers – A review into Lactoferrin’s ability to protect against cancer development and metastasis found the following: “Recent studies have demonstrated that LF can protect against cancer in experimental animals and has anticarcinogenic activity in many human tumors.” (Review)
- Breast Cancer – A 2011 study found that treatment using Bovine Lactoferrin “inhibits the growth of human MCF-7 breast cancer cells.” (Study)
Watch the EndAllDisease Documentary about Colostrum:
How Much Colostrum Should I Take?
The average recommended daily dosage is 1 to 2 g per day, but if you have Cancer, far more would probably be recommended. Since Colostrum is a food, there is no lethal dose, and thus no limit to how much you can take. 100 grams a day or more might be ideal for a person hoping to overcome Cancer.
Colostrum Quality Makes An Enormous Difference
The Colostrum I chose for myself is from a company called Surthrival. I think it is without a doubt among the highest quality Colostrum you’ll find anywhere in the world. SurThrival Colostrum powder is harvested from organically raised cows and only harvested after the newborn calves get their share. This is true, third party verified 6 hour Colostrum powder. Surthrival cow colostrum is low temperature spray-dried so all of it’s nutrients are still alive and ready to promote health, and contains no unnecessary fillers or additives.
Source: EndAllDisease.com — http://www.endalldisease.com/supplement-upgrade-1-colostrum/
Treat pets with Transfer Factor from colostrum: Read more here —
Permission is granted to copy the title and first one hundred words with the provision that the author's name be included and a link to the original article be added.